Wednesday 12 March 2014

BEST DREAM EVERRRRRRRR


omg I had the best dream ever in my life!!! I dreamt that one of my work colleagues - the one that got me to help out at the Singapore Airshow - got me to help her out again at this red carpet event. The event was held at some hotel. At the event I saw oniontaker. Apparently he's a Druid in Storm Crow form? (Too much WoW for me I guess) he passed me a temporary worker pass to enter the event grounds. He has a permanent worker pass. Come to think of it, it looks like the work passes at my internship company. I gave him a pair of shoes as a gift in case he had to work overnight outside of the employee quarters. He asked me to bring them to the quarters. So I walked down the hallway to the lift, but instead of going up to the employee quarters, I went downstairs because I SAW SNSD ON THE GIANT LCD SCREEN OUTSIDE SPEAKING TO THE CROWDS ON THE RED CARPET.

I stood around in the crowds outside, not sure what to do. Just then, someone tapped my shoulder and I looked behind it. HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT IS TIFFANY. OMGGGGGGG JDJLSAJFLAJFLKJSALKFJLKSJFLKS. I STARTED BREATHING SO HARD AND I SWEAR I BLUSHED IN MY SLEEP. She's wearing the Genie outfit from the 2011 SNSD Tour!!! She said something in Korean, and I was confused at first, so I said "water?" And she said "biscuit" So I turned around and saw some guys holding some trays. I grabbed some packs of biscuits and passed to her, and then she passed it to the other members. I remember seeing Hyoyeon and then Sooyoung walking past and I was passing water bottles to them. I was like sneaking glances at Tiffany all the time and OMG SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL OMG ADJLJSALKFDJALKJFLKAJFLKA then Taeyeon came and stood next to Tiffany watching and SHE'S SO CUTE WITH HER SHORT HAIR AND BLONDE TIPS KYAAAAAAAAAA but I just can't stop looking at Tiffany she's so close to me omgggggggggggggggg then Tiffany had like two small packets of pudding in her hands and then I like took them out of her hands and put them in Taeyeon's hands so that Tiffany doesn't have to hold them omg what have I become T-T Just then, someone passed a whole tray of stuff for Tiffany to hold. She held the tray, but then I immediately took it over from her. MY LEFT FINGERTIPS TOUCHED HERS.

After all the supplies are passed to the girls, I can't help but continue looking at Tiffany. She's just...where else can I look but at her? She wanted to leave, but then she noticed me looking at her and she asked me what's wrong. At that time, everyone else around me faded away and it was just her and me in the dream. I just looked up into the sky and mumbled something that didn't make sense - I couldn't make sense of myself by that time. Tiffany didn't understand what I said, so she asked me again, twice. In the end she realised why I'm like this and she smiled - SHE SMILED AT ME - and, in true Cheon Songyi style, said, "oh, I understand how you feel. I know, I know, we're just so awesomely gorgeous." SHE CONTINUED SMILING AT ME WITH THAT SMIRK. AND THEN SHE FLIRTED WITH ME. OMG. SHE SMILED AT ME. JGAJSADJGLKJLKJLKJSALKGSL

Then I woke up. THIS IS THE BEST DREAM OF MY LIFE. I MET TIFFANY UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND SHE SMILED AT ME AND SPOKE TO ME. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

No comments:

Post a Comment