Tuesday 6 August 2013

Merong Cotton Candy Photobook


Originally I wanted to clear my photobooks yesterday too, but my mum distracted me and had me watching Triumph to the Skies 2 the whole afternoon, then lighting conditions at night are not conducive for the paper type at all. TttS2 was okay I think. I like all the technical stuff, but the story? I'm okay with it, I guess. TttS 1 was years ago. I was still in my early-mid teenage years back then, so I don't have much of an impression by now. I like when drama mega-projects like these revolve around a more technical theme instead of the love and family infighting so prevalent in Taiwanese and Korean dramas.

And so here I am. I thought I'll be able to clear all the photobooks today, but a single afternoon doesn't seem like enough anyway. My camera is also acting up too. It's about 5 years old now, and its gears have rheumatism lol. I'm not sure, but either the rechargeable batteries are at the end of its shelf life or my camera's power consumption has gone whacked out. Could it be the effect of Korea's winter? I'm not so sure, it was working perfectly fine throughout the trip. Even in those conditions my rechargeable batteries can last twice as long as it can now at the least. Maybe the return to a tropical climate did it in at last. I'm not in such a rush to get a new one though. I don't use cameras much anymore (As if food pics aren't bad enough a habit, I'd be crazy to bring a camera for that). The only important occasions would be major outings during festivities or holidays. I won't need to keep my camera constantly on for outings and the next overseas holiday is a number of years away so...

Now, as for Merong. Merong is one of the major Taeyeon fansites, but I was surprised it had been around at least since Kissing You days. I thought it was newer than that. But it has some nice pics, I've to say. Take a look! This photobook really makes me embarassed to have Taeyeon as a bias sometimes haha

No comments:

Post a Comment