Sunday 4 August 2013

First!


Hi everyone! After about a year, I'm back to blogging! This time my blog will not just be for voicing my thoughts and the usual, but it'll serve as a practical purpose! I'm going to upload/link album and magazine scans and other picture shoots here for my own (and SONEs') future reference, since I'm certain I'll definitely want to go back and find an old pic one day! I need a way to organise things I hardly download, so there! And I'm writing out a new story which I hope to upload here one day. But yeah, this will be mainly about Soshi huh. As for my own personal life...when I'm not on to my musings, I'm not sure what I'll type here about my own life. I already have Instagram for food pics so...

I still need to figure this blog out though. I want to link my other SNS accounts here too. But until then, later! I need this post to check some display settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment